GUEST BOOK BELOW

Thanks for visiting, please take a minute to sign my guest book-- KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some thoughts of mine

I never realized how much I loved Colorado until I moved back home. I resided in and visited many other States. I made contact and visited many family members that I had not seen or heard from for quite some time, when I returned to good ole COLORADO.

One of my greatest joys is to go into nature and see the beauty that God created.
I know we have many beautiful States and people may have he same love for their home state as well, but this is mine.

Colorado has a variety of hot spots to enjoy. One place I was blessed to visit is
a place where some family members unite once a year, it is a good hike up and you absolutely need a 4 wheel drive to get to that location.

I never thought I would leave New Mexico, I lived there for many, many years.
Believe me that State has some beauty to it as well. I can say that i don't miss it
like i thought i would. Maybe because, I AM HOME.

Colorado my home state, where I will spend the rest of my life here on God's green earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors Log

Elitch Gardens Amusement Park

Elitch Gardens Amusement Park
In Denver